Research from BBC tells us that speed dating works in the sense that most of the participants come across at least two or three new connections at any speed dating event; while in the case of online dating, they come across their match in every 100 profiles. So, it’s time you ditch the hassles of chatting up with unknown people on dating apps, and start attending speed dating events to broaden your social circle. Get ready today and be a part of a successful, and fun singles events.
Ignite Dating had successfully started more than 30 speed dating events and more than 200 participants joined these events. We host a variety of speed dating events and singles events where you can meet and mingle with the opposite gender.
Speed dating is the new-age way of dating, and you need to trust us on this, it’s much more fun and effective. This is a formal system of dating to encourage you to meet new people that have the same relationship ideologies. Speed dating events are also known as singles event, and are gaining popularity by the day.
Benefits of speed dating.
Dating is stressful, as it takes us out of our comfort zone and throws us into a completely new and awkward situation with an unknown person. Speed dating, on the other hand, throws these feelings into hyper-speed, as we go on 6-10 dates in a single speed dating event, where each lasts about 10-15 minutes. If you are tired of wasting your evening with a guy your HR set you up with, or sick of engaging in impersonal chats that lead nowhere, you can always contact Ignite Dating and we will provide you with personalized services, and make sure that you attend such events where you may find your Mr. Right/Miss Right. Feel free to check out our FAQ about speed dating events or how can you protect yourself in speed dating events!
- Fun Atmosphere: You get to enjoy a night out at a club or a great dinner by the lake, but with a far better chance of finding love than on any xyz night. You can just grab a drink and meet at least 20dates with potential matches. Most Ignite Dating speed dating events includes drinks and food.Thus, at any singles event, you have a great chance of finding your match, and even if you don’t, you always end up meeting fun, new people.
- Affordable: Attending speed dating events won’t cause you to break the bank (as registering on an online dating site or contacting a professional would). These events require you to sign up for a meagre fee, and you could enjoy meeting hundreds of keen members of the opposite gender.
- To the Point: With such short, brief conversations in line, you don’t have to deal with awkward pauses and fumbling conversation starters. The “get to the point” mentality helps to bring out the best in a lot of singles. You can know for sure, whether a person is fit for you or not, in no time. The fast pace implies that none of you have to bear the sadness of being rejected or the rejecter—as both of you are onto the next person in a snap.
- Track Record: These events are known to be quite successful (given their track record). Evidences show that at least 75% of the attendees find their match at such events. So, yes, there are countless love matches, relationships, and marriages, etc., which have started from a speed dating event.
- Speed is the key: It’s highly probably, considering the busy, hectic, professional lives that you lead; you have no time left for dating. We know it’s often quite hard to find out time for an active dating life. With the help of speed dating, you get the chance to enjoy multiple conversations with potential matches, whom you otherwise wouldn’t have ever met. If it’s a good match, then great, if not, in the blink of an eye, you are onto the next person.
There are more benefits that speed dating can bring towards you and it is up to you to find out! Compare to dating apps or traditional dating, speed dating has a long history, it used to be a way for Jewish singles to meet each other.
Last but not least, the greatest benefit of this speed dating is that even the most terrible of dates wouldn’t last for more than 10 minutes. So, instead of sitting through the entire three-course meal, you can always opt for a quick exit.